Jackson has started eating solid foods. We started with rice cereal a month ago. Then we tried squash. The first night he really seemed to like it.


But the next night it was a whole different story...Jackson decided he was not a fan of the squash anymore. He spat it out and would not open his mouth. Since then he has had carrots, which he really likes; and peas, which he really does not like. These are some pictures of the second day. I had to mix the squash with rice cereal and then he finished it!



"No Peas Please! Let's move onto fruit!"
2 comments:
He is so dang cute! I love his faces. It looks so clean too. I am sure you did not have to wipe him down at all after feeding him.
I didn't know you guys had a blog! Yay I'm glad we are fellow "bloggers" ;-) Those pictures of Jackson eating his baby food are so stinking cute!
Thanks for having us over the other night! We had a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again sometime.
How is Jackson doing??? Still looking good?
Post a Comment