Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jackson's First Haircut






So I cut Jackson's hair on Sunday night. It was long overdue as you can see! After his second surgery it just started growing really fast and it was time to make it all the same length!

If you have never cut an infant's hair before let me tell you...it takes a lot of distracting!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the cut. It looks great! I love the last picture. He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

I must say, I am very impressed!
You've got mommy SKILLS!!!
It is unbelievably hard to cut a child hair under the age of 6 I have decided. The younger the child, the harder it is!!!
It looks great though!
You did awesome!

Shambray said...

Look at how handsome he looks with his new haircut! I love him to death!!!

Chelsea Bailey said...

Hey thanks. Yeah it was really hard, but it did turn out pretty good for my first time.

Greg + Kristin said...

Chels he is adorable! And good job on the haircut! I'm impressed! I made a blog and you should add me!! Our site is gandkpolatis@blogspot.com! Hope everything is going great for you!

Matt and Marci said...

You must have a lot of patience! Cutting any kids hair takes talent! Your lil' guy is adorable! I glad I found your blog...it's been fun to see what you have been up to! Keep updating so we can keep up to date on each other! Take care! - Marci (Nichols)

Hilary said...

Hey boyfriend, you are lookin' good! Ha I love these pictures, he's a stud. Love you sis!