5 years, 1 marriage, 1 baby, and at least 64 finals later...
We have graduated from Weber State University!!
Jared and I both got to graduate together on May 1st.
We both graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree.
Jared's was in Psychology, with a minor in Family Studies.
Chelsea's (me) was in Elementary Education.
It was a long day of ceremonies with both of us graduating,
so by the time we were done Jackson welcomed his nap!!
Jared's was in Psychology, with a minor in Family Studies.
Chelsea's (me) was in Elementary Education.
It was a long day of ceremonies with both of us graduating,
so by the time we were done Jackson welcomed his nap!!
5 comments:
Congratulations! That is a huge awesome accomplishment! I'm happy for you both.
Congrats!! That is so EXCITING!! I can't wait til that time, hopefully it's not too far off :)
Congrats. Good for you.
Wohoo! I can't even imagine the relief and excitement you feel knowing that you're completely done now! No more finals! CONGRATS!
Congrats! That is so exciting. I can't wait for me and Colby to be done. Well I have to pick a major first..that might take a while!
Post a Comment