So I threw a shower for my soon-to-be sister-in-law Taunie. I was a little nervous but it turned out great! She got a variety of gifts to fill her life, and spent time with great friends and family, it was fun! Now I need to start planning for Aubrey's baby shower for next month. :)
On Saturday we made our way up to Causey reservoir for a hike to see the Salmon run. Unfortunately most of the salmon did not get the memo to come!! So we went on a 4.6 mile hike with four kids and only saw like 7-8 fish. Our hypothesis is that the weather is still too hot. Well, hopefully the river will be filled with fish next year when we go.
3 comments:
Chel, so cute!! I love all the pictures! Is Jackson's hair really that long right now?? Haha, I like it, its cute!! He's so adorable and that pic of you and Taunie is way cute too! I so wish I could be there for their wedding!
The hike still sounds great! I've been missing all the fun stuff like that this summer with the pregnancy. Can't wait till next summer.
Hey Chelsea! If you want, I can email you directions and dimensions and all that stuff. Leave your email address on my comments and I will send it to you. They're a lot of fun, but they can be kind of addicting! I didn't use a pattern for the first one I made, I just took my niece's old car seat and measured. It wasn't perfect, but the more I made, the better they got and now I have my own pattern. It works great and I always get lots of comments. They are actually not that bad to make either. Fun stuff! I'll email you soon!
Post a Comment