Monday, November 2, 2009

Super Why...To The Rescue!!

What a fun Halloween we had! Jackson got pretty good at the whole 'taking candy from willing neighbors' thing! He is just such a cute little boy that no one can resist giving him as much candy as he wants. He would say, "Two? Um, Sure." Then he would take two. The neighbors just got a kick out of him and gave him more. Now we have too much candy! Ha.
Jackson was Super Why for Halloween this year. It is his favorite show on PBS. I made his costume this year, and I don't know if I will be doing that again next year. It took me a long time to make his costume, but it was worth it. He looked so cute! I dressed up like princess pea from the same show for a little while for Jackson and he loved it. We had to explain who he was to lots of people but he loved it! Here's just half of his stash! With his favorite...suckers!

Jackson got his motto down, "Super Why to the Rescue!" and "Trick or Treat" by the end of the night.

1 comment:

Shambray said...

Oh! You guys look so cute! He is so darn cute I would have just given him all my candy!