Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

We really did have a wonderful Christmas this year.
It was our first Christmas in our own house, so we started our own traditions as our little family.
Jackson was most excited about all of the wii stuff...
...and about "my very own ipod!". Our ipod Jackson, we all share it. "Oh, okay" :)
Another favorite the guitar that Santa gave him! He loves to rock out.
Grandma and Grandpa Stout gave Jackson a basketball hoop for his room. Very exciting!! He loves it.
Add in all of the other gifts we got and we were pretty spoiled this year.
We made a lot of memories this year and spent a lot of time with our families. (I don't know why I don't have more pictures of other things. I guess I was too caught up in the moments. ) I better work on that this year...catching moments when they happen.

No comments: