Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nesting Mania!!

I have been doing projects like crazy lately! There is always something in my hands. Which is good. However, Jared thinks I may be going a little overboard. Ha. Maybe I am! :)
My favorite project I have done so far...this Car Seat Canopy! I went a little crazy and took the traditional car seat canopy and decided to piece it like a quilt. I know...crazy! Blame it on the nesting I guess. But I think it turned out really cute, and unique! We won't get this canopy confused with any other...! Ha!

I just learned how to crochet in August. I crocheted Baby sister's baby blanket, and then started working on these booties. Still a little ways to go, which is good because it is so therapeutic for me! I may just have to keep making some for everyone else's babies when mine are done! :)
Baby Sister's room got painted with this soft grey. (A little lighter in person than this picture shows) Next, adding purple accents...

2 comments:

nikki said...

I don't know how I've never seen your blog before!! All of these things are so cute :) How exciting for you to be having a girl! Congrats :)

Chris and Taunie said...

Soo cute Chelsea!! What can't you do? ;) Someday when I'm done with school (if that ever happens) I'll have to have you show me how to make all these fun projects.