Monday, August 25, 2008
School Starts
So school started again today. I must say that it was really weird to be back on campus full time. It was also really hard to be away from Jackson for so long! But he was really excited to see me when I got back so at least he did not forget me. :) Jared has a very full load with 15 credit hours in school, teaching two classes at Northridge Seminary, and working 30 hours at America First Credit Union! He really loves Jackson and I as you can tell because that is a crazy busy schedule!! I am doing 18 credit hours and luckily I am not working. Well I guess I am working because Jackson is a full time job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's neat your husband is doing seminary at Northridge. Is he going into church education? What teachers are still there from when we were there?
Post a Comment