I consider myself the luckiest female on the planet! I have the best husband and best friend that I could have ever asked for. Jared, you are so special and important to me. I am extremely grateful for all of the hard work you put into providing for our family and our future. Our life together has been full of a lot of surprises already, (especially since you are insistent on scaring me every time I come around the corner!) but it is a life that I would never trade. I love this picture because it shows how much Jackson loves his daddy! You are just such an amazing dad and husband!!
Jared I love you so much!!
Happy Birthday my sweetheart!!!
2 comments:
That picture is so cute! I love it! Happy Birthday Jared! I would have to agree that you are an awesome dad and a hard worker! Chelsea you are a very lucky woman to have such a great husband that loves you and takes care of you and Jackson.
Chelsea! Oh my gosh it's been forever. Your little boy is so cute. I have one about the same age. That surgery stuff did not look fun. I hope everything is ok now.
Post a Comment