Tuesday, July 1, 2008

California Here We Come!!!

For our summer vacation this year we got to go with my family to southern california. We were all over the place...
We went to Universal Studios for a little while.
We spent a whole day in DisneyLand. Jared and Jackson's first time!!


Our favorite ride was the buzz lightyear ride! Especially because
Jackson got to go on it. We rode it like 10 times!!!
Jackson got his first pair of mickey ears!!

We spent a day at the pool and a day at the beach.
"We buried Aunt Hilary's legs in the sand. He He He," says Jackson


We spent the morning of June 12th at the San Diego Zoo. Which was really fun.
Here's Jackson...just monkeyin' around!

And we spent the afternoon at Sea World. Jackson loved the fish, especially the whales!



Then we spent another day at DisneyLand. Jackson's favorite ride this time
was the winnie the pooh ride. Here he is...just loving it!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am so jealous!
Your pictures look like you guys had a good time!!!
Jackson looks so cute@ I especially love the one that looks like he's about ready to crack up!!! :-) He is so adorable!
How are things going?

Shambray said...

I love the picture where Jackson is laughing! He is so dang cute! I am glad you guys had fun.