We spent the fourth of July up in Rupert, Idaho where Jared's dad grew up. We had some fun times with the family including barbecues, volleyball, and swimming.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE LOVE that picture of Jackson with the flag! That is seriously so adorable!!!!
Well hidey ho neighbor!! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Yay! What a small world. All your pictures of Jackson are just so cute! I'm glad that he's been feeling better :) Do you guys ever go swimming in our condo pool?
hello, it's chantel, from high school. I just found your blog through Katie Mitchell's, and thought I would say hi. You have the cuttest little boy! I hope everything is ok with his head now. If you want to, check us out at brianandchantel.blogspot.com
Hey Chantel! Good to hear from you! I checked out your blog and it is so cute!! Your little boy is so cute too! Things look pretty great for you, that is awesome!
7 comments:
I LOVE LOVE that picture of Jackson with the flag! That is seriously so adorable!!!!
Thanks!! I love it too! Obviously. :)
I missed seeing you guys this weekend. It looks like you had fun! I love the picture with the flag too!
Well hidey ho neighbor!! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Yay! What a small world. All your pictures of Jackson are just so cute! I'm glad that he's been feeling better :) Do you guys ever go swimming in our condo pool?
No we have not gone in the pool yet. We need to though!!
hello, it's chantel, from high school. I just found your blog through Katie Mitchell's, and thought I would say hi. You have the cuttest little boy! I hope everything is ok with his head now. If you want to, check us out at brianandchantel.blogspot.com
Hey Chantel! Good to hear from you! I checked out your blog and it is so cute!! Your little boy is so cute too! Things look pretty great for you, that is awesome!
Post a Comment