It was so much fun and a good workout too. :)
I also got some great presents: an omelet maker, pizza stone, a "teacher's" suit with shoes and shirts, jewelry, and a cuttlebug (cool embossing, die-cutting machine for scrapbooking-my favorite hobby!) Overall, this was a fantastic birthday!
8 comments:
Oh I love my cuttlebug! They are so nice! We need to get together more often and do scrapbooks. I am glad you had a great birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Jackson is getting so big!! He has so much hair!! We need to get together soon!!
Happy birthday! I'm glad it was so much fun. Great gifts!
Happy Birthday! Sorry we've been so outta touch. It's been a crazy month so far.
I'm glad that you had such a great birthday! So fun! Happy be-lated birthday!!! Jackson is getting so much hair! He's so cute.
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. :)
Looks like a fun birthday! I'm glad you found my blog too so I can see your ADORABLE little boy! The last time I saw him was at Nicole's bridal shower, they grow up so fast! It's sad and fun at the same time!
Chels Happy late Birthday! Looks like you had a fun filled day! Jackson is growing up so fast! Oh my goodness he is so stinkin cute! Next time I'm up north we should all get together for lunch!
Post a Comment