Thursday, March 26, 2009
Stupid Philosophy!!
Urgh! I am taking a stupid philosophy class as my last general requirement because one of my classes didn't count like it was supposed to and I hate this stupid class! Sorry, I am venting because I just took my second test and did not do too good. The questions on the test are never the expected questions from the study guide. I studied for the last 5 days, read everything thoroughly and tried to use pictures and relate it to my life but come on...it is philosophy! I hope that everyone else does bad and then he will drop the grades to better match the scores because that was decieving. Okay, I am done venting now but you could tell me about a similar experience you had. I am positive that every college student has them at some point! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hated taking philosophy! I did not like that class at all. It is so gray! Not black or white at all! I am sorry that you have to go through that!
I took an audit class later in the my college career and it was the same type of thing! So I completely can sympathize!
Yup...pyschology with good old Norris Bancroft up at WSU. He was a crazy man that had crazy tests...Urrr..still get mad thinking about it and that was 4 years ago! Sorry about your class..hope it starts to get better.
Ugh, I'm in an Ethics class. The tests are stupid: 1,000 word essay on his choice of philosopher. If it's under 1,000 words we are in automatic D range. If we are above 1,000 we are placed in the AB or C range. Everyone cheats and so I told my professor in my paper what was going on and he gave me D on my last paper. HOW LAME IS THAT when I got an A on my first paper? It's an ethics class!! There's my venting. I'm done. Good luck with class, though.
Post a Comment