Friday, June 5, 2009

Our New Car!!



Jared and I made our first big purchase together last Saturday when we
bought a new CAR! (Well it is new to us!)

(And technically it is not a car either.)

We bought a Nissan Murano. We really needed something

with four wheel drive after our Christmas snow experiences in 2008.

So we found this Murano at Mark Miller Toyota in SLC and it was perfect for us.

By the way, in the first picture I just landed from a 'toyota jump' (you know what I mean right?).
Jackson loved it as you can tell, but Jared just thought I was crazy as you can also tell. :)

6 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

Congrats on the new purchase. Do you want to come over for dinner on Sunday at 4?

Shambray said...

Yay for you guys! I love the first pic! Jared has quite the beard!

Matt and Marci said...

Oh how fun to have a new (reliable) vehicle..... enjoy your new toy!

Chantel and Brian said...

Very nice! I love it.

Steph said...

Oh jealousy, that is my dream car, for real!! That's so exciting!! :)

Melissa Jenkins said...

How fun! That is such a fun car! We really need to get together soon for a BBQ. We are going to go to Hawks sealing on Thursday- are you two going?

Melissa