Friday, June 19, 2009

18 months!

Wow! It is so crazy to think that Jackson has been in our little family for 18 months already!
What a joy he is in our lives! He is mischievous, sweet, and so smart!
When we went to his doctor's appointment and I talked about his talking she asked, "So how many words would you say Jackson knows, like 20? " "Oh no, way more than that! Probably 200?!" I really don't know how many words he really knows but I am starting to make a list. : ) She said, "Wow, that is fantastic! The average 18 month old only says 6 words." I was so shocked! Jackson says more than six sports!! So we are feeling pretty good about how great he is doing, especially after such a rough start to his little life!
Jackson found his uncle Spencer's guitar and said "gitar". He plays quite well. : )

"Gama G.G." had an awesome "ballyoon" man for him. He loved it!

2 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

Wow they sure grow up fast! He is talking so well! That's great. Cute pictures.

The Gerritsens said...

Hey you guys! That's so awesome that Jackson's doing so well. We have to get together when we get back in September. Preston wants some buddies.