Friday, July 3, 2009

Harry Potter Party

Left to Right: Hagrid, Hermoine, Draco Malfoy, Professor Trelawney, Professor Gilderoy Lockhardt, Luna Lovegood, baby Harry Potter, James Potter, and Lily Potter

In anticipation of the 6th Harry Potter movie coming out soon, we had a Harry Potter
marathon! We planned to watch one movie a week, but sped it up at the end before
Nate and Aubrey left for Hawaii. We set a date and time to watch the fifth movie.
Jared sent a text around to everyone to get people to dress up and soon all of us were
in costume!! It was so much fun. I think Jackson liked it the most!!
Jackson especially loved casting spells on people. Uncle Hagrid had the best reations!


Then we watched the movie while eating carmel fondue! Yum!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Haha!! Oh man, that looks like so much fun!! I would love to do this.. I'm so excited for the 6th movie I can hardly stand it!! Can I just say that I really think your dad does look like Gilderoy Lockhart in that picture, too funny!

Chantel and Brian said...

How fun! Man, I'm so excited for the sixth movie! We've waited so long. I love that you guys had this party ( :

Matt and Marci said...

What fun! Everyone dressing up get's me excited for the movie! ...and the carmel fondue looks so yummy. Do you know the recipe for the carmel? ..and what did you dip in it? I see apples and bananas...but what else? I would love to make it for a treat for FHE if you'll share