This weekend was the Ogden Marathon. Our family participated for the second year. We had 3 full marathon runners, including my cute dad(below). There were 20 half marathon runners including my husband, all of my siblings, many cousins, and my grandpa! Lastly there were 10 people that ran the 5k, including me, my mom, sham, and other cousins.It was a lot of fun! So much cooler than last year! Perfect weather for running. At least earlier in the day.
My husband hates it when attention is drawn to him, he would never brag about himself...so I will!
Jared ran 13.1 miles in 1 hour and 21 minutes! (That's about a 6 minute mile average) He got fifth place overall and first place in his age group! But for Jared it is all about time, he was excited about his time and hopes to cut his time down by 10 minutes next year. That is so crazy to me! Obviously I am not a runner because I know that I could never be even close to that fast!

1 comment:
So fun! I watched people come in for about an hour or so before I went into the gym! I am pushing for the half next may! I surely will not be able to run it even close to Jareds time! He is a freaking mutant to run it that fast! Nice job Jared!
Post a Comment