
You know how sometimes you don't how necessary something is until you don't have it...well that is how I have felt without being able to check my e-mail or post on here. I have missed it! Especially checking up on all of my friends and families posts and happenings.
So I have a lot to post since it has been so long but not too much time still. So here goes...
We are pretty much settled into our new home. I love it!! Jackson is really loving it too! We switched him to a big boy bed when we moved, which could have been too many changes at once but it has turned out so great (knock on wood! :). He is such a big BOY! I need to emphasize boy because as you can see in the next picture he is too smart and picks up on all of the little things I do. I came downstairs to find Jackson covered in.. "Jackson what is on your face?!"
"Mom I put this on my eyes like you." He had found some of my lip gloss and put it all over his face. Yuck! So of course I said, "I guess that means it's bath time." Jackson's reply- "Yeah!!"
So I have a lot to post since it has been so long but not too much time still. So here goes...
We are pretty much settled into our new home. I love it!! Jackson is really loving it too! We switched him to a big boy bed when we moved, which could have been too many changes at once but it has turned out so great (knock on wood! :). He is such a big BOY! I need to emphasize boy because as you can see in the next picture he is too smart and picks up on all of the little things I do. I came downstairs to find Jackson covered in.. "Jackson what is on your face?!"
"Mom I put this on my eyes like you." He had found some of my lip gloss and put it all over his face. Yuck! So of course I said, "I guess that means it's bath time." Jackson's reply- "Yeah!!"

So we had only been in our ward for 1.5 weeks when Jared got a calling into the Young Men's Presidency. Then that Saturday he went on a campout. Talk about fast huh! So since daddy was leaving us Jackson and I decided we would have our own campout. We ate hot dogs, and smores; then we watched Princess & The Frog in our tent/fort. Jackson loved it! Especially the part where he started using the fort as a slide! Ha. Fun times at the Bailey residence!! :)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Chel how fun! And I can't believe he put that lip gloss all over his face hahaha. You guys are so cute and he is getting so OLD and BIG!
Post a Comment