Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Formal Dinner Attire


I found these pictures while I was going through the old pictures on the computer and I just had to add it!
The first time that Jared came over to my house on a sunday night while we were dating he asked if he had to dress up. (He meant to ask if he had to wear his sunday clothes or just regular clothes) So I told him that he did, and that we would be dressed up. He did not take me seroiusly on the phone, but when he showed up Nate
(my older brother), Hilary (my younger sister), and I were wearing formal attire. It was so much fun and quite hilarious to see his reaction!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laci, Jonn, Kaden and Maylee said...

Thats pretty funny!!!

Shambray said...

I had no idea that you did that. That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Always a great way to break the ice on the first time meeting the fam. That's a good one.