
It would take me an hour to get my hair straight after showering, which is way too long for a mom and a soon-to-be student teacher. So I decided to cut my hair to make it easier and faster to do in the mornings. But I couldn't just cut off a few inches. My hair was so long and healthy from my pregnancy that I decided to donate it. The minimum to donate to Locks of Love is 10 inches so that is what I did! I chopped off ten inches and my hair is still below my shoulders. It is perfect for me! It also only takes 20 minutes to do my hair now, which was exactly my goal!
3 comments:
Chels I love your hair short! It's so cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years!
I love you hair. It's so cute. We miss you guys.
Love the dark on you! Your hair is so cute!
Post a Comment