Monday, December 8, 2008

Special Christmas Package!!

We have quite a few family members that are too far away to see Jackson. So we decided that we would send a special present to them for Christmas...Jackson!!!

Okay don't worry we didn't really send Jackson in the mail, but he loved playing in the box!!

7 comments:

Shambray said...

Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! Just a little bit away from his 1st birthday! Crazy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so blasted cute! He's gotten so big! You know, he's looking more and more like his daddy.

Laci, Jonn, Kaden and Maylee said...

Oh how fun!!! He is growing up to fast Chels!! Have you guys moved yet!! Let me know if you need help! P.S we need another play date!!

Matt and Marci said...

That is the cutest Christmas gift I've ever seen!

Greg + Kristin said...

He looks so much older than when I saw him! How cute! I just saw Laci's comment...where are you guys moving to?

Chelsea Bailey said...

We moved to West Layton

Savanna said...

He looks like he is having so much fun!